While working on many Web SPA projects, I frequently need to present concepts and rationalizations on SPA scaffolding considerations.
- What client tools should I use ?
- What is NPM and Bower ? And why should I use both ?
- How should I structure my code to scale ?
- Why would I need/want a NodeJS server ?
I often assume that everyone understands the phases and usages of tools and structures. And then I remember that my own learning curve was long and frustrating. So perhaps I can help other developers shorten (and reduce the stress of-) their own learning cycles….
Above is a slide-deck that I prepared to present concepts and recommendations for Full-Stack, enterprise AngularJS SPA development.
- Full-Stack and development tools such as NPM, Bower, Grunt
- SPA source code packaging
- Present a middle-tier, NodeJS app-server solution with custom routing.